TERMINATE ON SIGHT CLAN (T.O.S)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~DEADPOOL~
Admin
~DEADPOOL~

[FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Empty
PostSubject: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello and welcome to DEADPOOL's .wbfs Games thread. This is a complete list of every NTSC-U Wii title released! As future titles are released, they will be added to the list. If you know of any true NTSC-U games not on this list, please PM me with information and I will see what I can do to get it. I am not looking for customs, english patched, or other region games (Special Edition Region Free titles are an exception). If you notice any missing or dead graphics or links, please post about it or PM me.

Utilities Recommended:
- JDownloader
- WinRar 4.0 or higher
- Wii Backup Manager

All games are NTSC-U and will only be uploaded to FileSonic. Please don't ask for other file host links as they do not exist. You can download the games using the folder link for each game, but I would highly recommend JDownloader or other file managers that are compatible with FileSonic. When the downloaded rar files are extracted, they will be in .wbfs format and ready to be put on your FAT32 drive, or use Wii Backup Manager to transfer to your WBFS drive, or make an ISO file to burn. These wbfs files are the same as an ISO except all empty space to fill the remainder of an ISO is removed. Wii Backup Manager is wonderful for converting a game to any needed format!

.•:*¨ SOLVING PROBLEMS ¨*:•.

Spoiler:

These Games are for Backup purpose only for games you already own!

THE PASSWORD FOR ALL GAMES IS: wiiso.com

.•:*¨ RECENT GAMES ADDED ¨*:•.

Spoiler:

This thread contains 2.5TB of Wii Games on a single host. How long will it take you to download them?!?! With so many games available at the click of a button, it is probably worth it to get that 1 month membership for $9 with FileSonic. Here's what you get with a FileSonic Premium account:
[FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Fsp
When you use one of my game links, choose to go Premium! Or you can use my
Premium Referral Link. Thank You.

.•:*¨ GAME SEARCH LIST ¨*:•.

If the game is listed in YELLOW then it is available for download in the Alpha lists below.
If the game is listed in RED then it was reported offline and will be re-uploaded at some point in the near future.
The size shown is for the actual wbfs file contained in the RAR file. The RAR file(s) total download will be about the same size or smaller.

Spoiler:

.•:*¨ # ¨*:•. (6)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://tosclan4life.forumotion.com
~DEADPOOL~
Admin
~DEADPOOL~

PostSubject: Re: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 am

.•:*¨ A ¨*:•. (48)
Spoiler:

.•:*¨ B ¨*:•. (90)
Back to top Go down
jamesparker3511

PostSubject: Question   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi there, love the site. My question is this, How do I find the rest of the games on your page? I was only able to view the # games and the letter A games, there was no link for letter B and the rest of the alphabet wasn't even on the screen. Just curious how to view and find the rest of them. Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
~DEADPOOL~
Admin
~DEADPOOL~

PostSubject: ***FINDING OTHER GAME***   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 am

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPLOADING THEM AGAIN SINCE MEGAUPLOAD HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND THEY WILL ALL BE UP WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS...
Back to top Go down
rbb

PostSubject: Re: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Deadpool. Any news? I think that you have this collection in torrent files will be best.
Back to top Go down
rbb

PostSubject: Re: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Deadpool. Any news? I think that you have this collection in torrent files will be best.
Back to top Go down
rorodatnew

PostSubject: Re: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:29 pm

thx thx thx
Back to top Go down
bmw995

PostSubject: To: Deadpool   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 am

hey deadpool. if you can contact me either on here or in email i may be able to help you with uploading those files or something...i have around 320 gigs of files aswell but i would love to have other games that i havent been able to find but im willing to help where i can. either on here email or on yahoo wc_masterbmw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]   [FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FSc] Collection - 1099 .wbfs Games by ~DEADPOOL~ [Wii NTSC-U]
Page 1 of 1